Saturday, 14 January 2012

2012 Is Going To Be Great.

As of this moment I am concentrating my efforts on 5 Blogs and my Hub Pages Articles.Just this last week new momentum has been gathering due to me taking part in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge. This is great fun and I am doing the challenge with 2 friends on HP for  encouragement. It is a great challenge, but it would be very  lonely doing it alone. The beauty of doing a challenge with others gives you great encouragement and support. Not only do you want to do it for yourself. You also want to do it for your friends. It's a win win situation. It sure does beat failure.
If I can give one bit of advice when doing something where you think you might not be cut out for it, get some cheerleaders and don't look back.



No comments:

Post a Comment