Saturday, 22 October 2011

Welcome to A Bid 4 Freedom

Hello,


Welcome to this,the first post in my new Blog.
You may have seen the other Blogs in the poshcoffeeco series.
My intention is to achieve financial independence through my efforts.
Writing and Blogging is a great source of relaxation for me but I take it very seriously.
In time this will be the vehicle which will allow me to work from home and dispense with the boss. ( Very nice though he is)
Freedom to choose is what I am searching for and I truly believe that I have found it.


Because of certain happenings in my personal and work life it has finally dawned on me that to achieve everything I want to achieve I have to help others achieve what they want in life. As I go through this process of Blogging and article writing I intend to help people along the way and to pass on my knowledge.
Any of my Blogs you see and articles I write almost all emphasise the need for me to help others.
If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook this can all be seen in the posts and Tweets I put out.


So if this has whetted your appetite for what I have to offer then please follow my work as I report regularly on my progress to the end result Financial Independence. Come with me to see the highs and the lows of which I am sure there will be many.


Feel free at anytime to click any of the links and ads on my sites.


Check out the pages and one in particular the Other Poshcoffeeco Blogs page.
Well so long for now and I look forward to having you along for the ride.


Regards


Steve Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment